- Recent Tags
- Help and Tutorials
- Customize Firefox
- Get Involved
- About Us
- RBC Royal Bank
- Edmodo is an easy way to get your students connected so they can safely collaborate, get and stay organized, and access assignments, grades, and school messages.
- FreshGrade is the digital portfolio & assessment platform that makes learning visible for leaders, teachers, parents, and students. Available on any device.
- Thesaurus.com is the world's largest and most trusted free online thesaurus brought to you by Dictionary.com. For over 20 years, Thesaurus.com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms and antonyms and the ability to filter search results by relevance, word length, and complexity.
- KidsWorld Summer 2017
- Kidsworld is the best way to spend your summer in Vancouver!
Kidsworld creates a calendar of events across Greater Vancouver throughout all of July and August!
- Bunk1- your trusted partner in camp software for 16 years- connects families with your summer camp all year round.
- Playgrounds? - Quebec City Forum - TripAdvisor
- Answer 1 of 4: Are there any children's playgrounds in the downtown area? I know there are plenty of parks (e.g. Champs de Bataille) but is there anything with swings, slides, etc.?
Or anything nearby that is reachable from Upper Town?
- Top 10 Foods to Eat in Quebec -- National Geographic
- If you're ever in Quebec, make sure you try the poutine. And the bagels. And the maple sap candy. And the … heck, just try everything on this list. You won't be sorry.
- Typical Quebec Food | Restaurants in Quebec City, Canada
- Try one of Quebec's traditional dishes and enjoy warm and hearty meals—just like grandma used to make!
- Best Budget Restaurants in Quebec City | Travel + Leisure
- When it comes to eating on a budget, fast-food restaurants are often the first options that come to mind. But in Quebec City, being frugal doesn’t necessar...
- 10 Things to do in Quebec City with Kids
- A photo essay of Old Quebec and 10 things to do in Quebec City with kids.
- Three Days in Quebec City
- Here's how to plan the perfect long weekend in this historic Canadian destination.
- A 3-Day Itinerary for Quebec City
- Two Days in Quebec City, Canada
- How to spend two days in Quebec City, Canada.
- Tournebroche Bistro restaurant
- Quebec City Restaurant in the heart of old Quebec
- STM fares
- A public corporation, the STM serves the mobility needs of the population by offering an efficient public transit system (bus and metro).
- Best poutine Montreal, QC
- Reviews on Best poutine in Montreal, QC - La Banquise, Poutineville, Patati Patata, Au Pied de Cochon, Frite Alors, L'Orignal, Le Robin Square, Pitarifique, Montreal Pool Room, Poutine Centrale
- Cabane à sucre au Mont Rigaud | Sucrerie de la Montagne
- Sucrerie de la Montagne (450) 451-0831 | Cabane à sucre traditionnelle au cœur du Mont Rigaud | Activités, loisirs et produits de la tradition québécoise
- Activities - Aerial courses, climbing and more | Voiles en Voiles
- Informations and pictures on the various activities to do at Voiles en Voiles such as aerial courses, all aboard courses, climbing and inflatable games.
- Allez Up
- Things to do in Montreal with Kids
- Montréal is très family-friendly and it’s never a question of what to do, but what to choose because there’s so much going on! This city offers up many exciting attractions and places for families to enjoy.
- Jet Boating Montreal | Lachine Rapids jet boat rafting Tours Montreal
- Jet Boating the Lachine Rapids is not only a local tourist attraction, but a symbol of the spirit, history, fun and adventure that make Montreal a world-class tourist destination.
- Biosphère, Environment Museum - Parc Jean-Drapeau
- Expo 67's famed geodesic dome houses a museum offering educational exhibits and activities for a better understanding of the major environmental issues. A unique and spectacular place!
- Montréal Science Centre
- Welcome to Exporail | Exporail - Le musée ferroviaire canadien
- Space for life
- Space for Life is committed to protecting and increasing awareness of our planet's biodiversity. Together, let's rethink the ties that unite us to nature and create a new way of living.
- Taking the Kids: Three Days in Montreal | IndependentTraveler.com
- Visiting Montreal with kids? Check out our three-day Montreal itinerary for families.
- Private Family-Friendly Bike Tour
- Hop on 2 wheels with your entire crew to explore the city's natural scenery and urban landmarks. With over 400 miles (643 km) of bike paths, Montreal is one of
- Adult Ninja Warrior Course
- Summer, Spring & Fall Adventures - Deerhurst Resort Muskoka Ontario
- Get outside! Enjoy tons of outdoor activities for couples and families available at Deerhurst Resort from May to October.
- Canyon Escalade Nationals
- Discover our various events and competitions related to climbing in Canyon Escalade located in La Prairie on the South Shore of Montreal. Ideal activity for families and climbers.
- Add bookmarks to this folder to see them displayed on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- Most Visited
- Getting Started